Here’s the link to the unsealed George Nader Indictment.
The statute that Nader is charged with, 18 USC 2423(a), is part of “Chapter 117” of Title 18 USC. Chapter 117 includes these sections:
- § 2421. Transportation generally
- § 2421A. Promotion or facilitation of prostitution and reckless disregard of sex trafficking
- § 2422. Coercion and enticement
- § 2423. Transportation of minors
- § 2424. Filing factual statement about alien individual
- § 2425. Use of interstate facilities to transmit information about a minor
- § 2426. Repeat offenders
- § 2427. Inclusion of offenses relating to child pornography in definition of sexual activity for which any person can be charged with a criminal offense
- § 2428. Forfeitures
- § 2429. Mandatory restitution
The relevant statute of limitations, 18 U.S. Code § 3299 “Child abduction and sex offenses,” provides:
Notwithstanding any other law, an indictment may be found or an information instituted at any time without limitation for any offense under section 1201 involving a minor victim, and for any felony under chapter 109A, 110 (except for section  2257 and 2257A), or 117, or section 1591.
So you can see anything in Chapter 117 clearly has no statute of limitations. For Nader it was for transporting a minor to commit sexual assault.
So how is that related to Trump and Epstein?
Before the election I was monitoring the Jane Doe Trump child rape case filed in the SDNY. The facts that were stated with sworn declarations in that case showed that Epstein’s conspirators trolled the NYC Port Authority Bus Station for Epstein’s victims. I spotted the issue and looked at the Mann and, Bingo!. IMO that Epstein conspiracy condict violates this statute: